7 MOTION PROGRAMS FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
(7) The travel speed is the specified combined-speed for 2 axes circular interpolation
(8) When this command is executed continuously, the acceleration or deceleration is
not made at the start or end point of a block because the status is not the exact
stop check mode.
(9) The positioning data can be set by direct setting (numerical value) or indirect
setting (variable : #
(10) If start point = end point, number of pitches = 1 and travel value of linear axis = 0,
at the only central coordinates-specified helical interpolation, complete round can
Speed limit value : The maximum feed rate of each axis is set.
(Refer to Section 6.4.1 for the speed limit value of the parameter
G90 G00 X0. Y0. ;
G12 X100. Y100. Z100. I50. J50. P2 F1000. ;
(1) The end point coordinates and circular arc central coordinates cannot be
Always specify the end point coordinates for 3 axes and the circular arc central
coordinates for 2 axes.
(2) Circular interpolation includes the [degree] axis whose stroke limit is set to be
invalid cannot be executed.
(3) Circular interpolation axis in the unit combination of [mm] and [degree] or [inch]
and [degree] cannot be executed.
There is no restriction of the unit of the linear axis.
(4) When number of pitches is omitted, it is executed "number of pitches = 0".
(5) The error allowable range for circular interpolation cannot be setting.
(Invalid the error allowable range for circular interpolation of the parameter
blocks. Therefore, the spiral interpolation cannot be executed in the error
allowable range for circular interpolation.)
7 - 71