7 MOTION PROGRAMS FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
7.13.1 G00 Point-to-point positioning at the high-speed feed rate
Point-to-point positioning at
the high-speed feed rate
0 X x
Y y Z z
(1) The linearly positioning of the specified axes from the current value to specified
coordinate position at the fixed speed for all axes.
(2) Since this command is a modal instruction, it is valid until another G-code in the
same modal group is used. Therefore, when the next command is the same G-
code, it is possible by specifying only the axis name. (G00, G01, G02, G03, G12
and G13 are contained in a modal group (01).)
(3) Acceleration or deceleration is always executed at the start or end point of a
block, and it proceeds to the next block in this command.
(4) The positioning speed is the high-speed feed rate of each axis or less.
[Example] G00 X100. ;
(High-speed feed rate : 10000[mm/min], speed limit value in
parameter block : 12000[mm/min])
(5) This command executes the acceleration-fixed acceleration/deceleration.
Acceleration is calculated from the lower speed among the high-speed feed rate
or speed limit value and the acceleration/deceleration time in the parameter
(6) The positioning data can be set by direct setting (numerical value) or indirect
setting (variable : #
(7) When a M-code is commanded, G00 executes the acceleration/deceleration in the
same way as G01 at the acceleration time of the parameter block. (Example G00
The positions of the specified axes are executed. (PTP)
7 - 52
Speed limit value in parameter block
High-speed feed rate