8 AUXILIARY AND APPLIED FUNCTIONS
(3) Home position return execution
Home position return by the count type 3 is executed using the CHGA instruction
in Section 8.5.16.
When the home position return request is ON, the count type 3 home position
return is also made even G28 of the Motion program.
(1) A system which the servomotor can rotate one time or more is required.
(2) After the proximity dog ON, when a servomotor rotates one time to reverse
direction after stop with travel value set in the "travel value after proximity dog
ON", make a system which does not turn OFF the external upper/lower stroke
(3) Home position return and continuously start of home position return are also
possible in the proximity dog ON in the count type 3.
When the home position return and continuously start of home position return are
executed in the proximity dog ON, the home position return is executed after
return the axis once to position of the proximity dog OFF.
(4) When the "travel value after proximity dog ON" is less than the deceleration
distance from "home position return speed" to "creep speed", a minor error "an
overrun occurred because the setting travel value is less than the deceleration
distance at the proximity dog signal input during home position return of count
type" (error code: 209) will occur and deceleration stop is made.
(5) When "1 : No servomotor Z-phase pass after power ON" is selected at the time of
MR-J2S-B/MR-J2M-B use in the "condition selection of home position set" of
servo parameter (expansion parameter), even if it does not pass zero point at the
servo amplifier power ON, the zero pass signal (M2406+20n) turns ON. This
operation is the same as count type 1.
(6) If in-position signal (M2402+20n) does not turn ON, home position return is not
8 - 32