• Always use a anti-explosive circuit breaker or
fuse with the proper amp rating. Do not, under
any circumstances, use wire, pins or other objects
in place of a proper fuse.
• In the event of any abnormality with the air conditioner
(eg. a burning smell), do not pull out the plug directly,
open the window for ventilation firstly, then turn the
unit off and disconnect the power supply.
Warning for power supply cord
• This power plug must only be plugged into an
appropriate wall socket. Do not use in conjunction
with any extension cords.
• Push the power plug securely into the socket and
make sure it is not loose.
• Do not pull, deform. or modify the power supply
cord, or immerse it in water. Pulling or misuse of
the power supply cord can result in damage to the
unit and cause electrical shock.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced
by the manufacturer or its service agent or
a similarly qualified person in order to avoid
a hazard. Use only the manufacturer specified
power cord for replacement.
• This appliance must be earthed. This appliance
is equipped with a cord having an earth wire.
The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is
properly installed and earthed. Do not under any
circumstances cut or remove the square earthed
pin (only for UK) from this plug.