• The air conditioner is not intended for use by young
• Young children should be supervised to ensure
• There are local council rules regarding maximum
• If the power cord is to be replaced, replacement work
• Installation work must be performed in accordance
• Take care not to catch fingers on fan when adjusting
• The fuse is 250V 3.15A, ceramic type.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made
1.1 Important notes
1. Do not operate unit without the air filter.
2. Do not operate unit near any heat source or open fire.
3. Do not expose the unit outside to direct sunlight and rain.
4. Always store or move the unit in an upright position.
5. Do not cover the appliance when in operation
or immediately after use.
6. Always drain condensation before storing unit.
1.2 Point to Keep in Mind When Using Your
Warnings for use
• Do not modify any part of this product.
• Do not insert anything into any part of the unit.
• Ensure the power supply used has an appropriate
children of infirmed persons without supervision.
that they do not play with the air conditioner.
allowable noise levels emitted by air conditioners.
shall be performed by authorised personnel only.
with the national wiring standards by authorised
personnel only (if applicable). Incorrect connection
can cause overheating and fire.
by children without supervision. Be aware that
refrigerants may not contain an odour.
voltage rating. Only use a 220 - 240V, 50Hz, 10A
mains electricity supply. Use of a power supply
with an improper voltage rating can result in
damage to the unit an possibly fire.