Thank you for purchasing this embroidery and sewing machine. Before using this machine, carefully read
the "IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS", and then study this manual for the correct operation of the
In addition, after you have finished reading this manual, store it where it can quickly be accessed for
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these safety instructions before attempting to use the machine.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock
Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet immediately after using, when cleaning, when making any
user servicing adjustments mentioned in this manual, or if you are leaving the machine unattended.
Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, or when making any adjustments
mentioned in the instruction manual.
• To unplug the machine, switch the machine to the symbol "O" position to turn it off, then grasp the plug and pull
it out of the electrical outlet. Do not pull on the cord.
• Plug the machine directly into the electrical outlet. Do not use an extension cord.
• Always unplug your machine if the power is cut.
Never operate this machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped
or damaged, or water is spilled on the unit. Return the machine to the nearest authorized dealer for examination,
repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment.
• While the machine is stored or in use if you notice anything unusual, such as an odor, heat, discoloration or
deformation, stop using the machine immediately and unplug the power cord.
• When transporting the sewing machine, be sure to carry it by its handle. Lifting the sewing machine by any other
part may damage the machine or result in the machine falling, which could cause injuries.
• When lifting the sewing machine, be careful not to make any sudden or careless movements, otherwise you may
injure your back or knees.
Always keep your work area clear:
• Never operate the machine with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation openings of the sewing machine
and foot control free from the build up of lint, dust, and loose cloth.
• Do not store objects on the foot controller.
• Do not use extension cords. Plug the machine directly into the electrical outlet.
• Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
• Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
• Do not use the machine near a heat source, such as a stove or iron; otherwise, the machine, power cord or
garment being sewn may ignite, resulting in fire or an electric shock.
• Do not place this sewing machine on an unstable surface, such as an unsteady or slanted table, otherwise the
sewing machine may fall, resulting in injuries.
- To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.