Adjusting the Embroidery Speed
In the "Max Embroidery Speed" display, use
to change the maximum
You can choose from 3 different speed levels.
• SPM is the number of stitches sewn in one
• Decrease the sewing speed when embroi-
dering on thin, thick, or heavy fabrics.
• The sewing speed can be changed while
embroidery is being sewn.
• The maximum sewing speed setting does
not change until a new setting is selected.
The setting specified before the main power
is set to OFF remains selected the next time
that the machine is turned on.
• Decrease the sewing speed to 600 spm
when using a speciality thread like a metallic
Changing the Thread Color
You can display the name of the thread colors or
embroidery thread number.
MAKING EMBROIDERY ADJUSTMENTS
• Colors on the screen may vary slightly from
actual spool colors.
In the "Thread Color Display", use
to display the name of the thread colors or
the embroidery thread number.