Disposing of old device and
This appliance includes a built-in battery
pack; please remove this battery pack be-
fore disposing of the old appliance.
Remove battery pack and dispose of
Risk of a short circuit
Do not touch contacts or wires.
Risk of explosion
Do not expose the accumulator to direct
sunlight, heat or fire.
Risk of injury due to short circuit,
chemical burn or escaping irritant
Do not open the accumulator.
The appliance may only be opened in
order to dispose of the battery pack.
Remove the battery pack and dispose
of properly (at a collection site or the