Set the set frequency to operate
Performing operation at 30Hz
Screen at powering on
The monitor display appears.
Press the PU/EXT key to choose the PU
Turn the digital dial to show the
frequency you want to set.
The frequency flickers for about 5s.
While the value is flickering press the
SET key to set the frequency.
(If you do not press the SET key, the
value flickers for about 5s and the
display returns to 0.00 (display) Hz.
At this time, return to step
the frequency again.)
After the value flickered for about 3s,
the display returns to 0.00 (monitor
display). Press the RUN key
to start operation.
To change the set frequency, perform
the operation in above steps
(Starts from the previously set
Press the STOP/RESET key to stop.
Fig. 5-12: Frequency setting with the digital dial
● Operation cannot be performed at the set frequency.
– Did you press the SET key within 5s after turning the digital dial?
● The frequency does not change by turning the digital dial.
– Check to see if the operation mode selected is the external operation mode. (Press the
PU/EXT key to change to the PU operation mode.)
● Operation does not change to the PU operation mode.
– Check that "0" (initial value) is set in Pr. 79 Operation mode selection.
– Check that the start command is not on.
PU operation mode
PU indication is lit.
Flickers for about 5s.
Flicker ... Frequency setting complete!
5 - 21