Also note the following points to prevent an accidental failure, injury, electric shock, etc.
Transport und Installation
● Transport the product using the correct method that corresponds to the weight.
Failure to observe this could lead to injuries.
● Do not stack the inverter boxes higher than the number recommended.
● Ensure that installation position and material can withstand the weight of the
inverter. Install according to the information in the instruction manual.
● Do not install or operate the inverter if it is damaged or has parts missing. This can
result in breakdowns.
● When carrying the inverter, do not hold it by the front cover or setting dial; it may
fall off or fail.
● Do not stand or rest heavy objects on the product.
● Check the inverter mounting orientation is correct.
● Prevent other conductive bodies such as screws and metal fragments or other
flammable substance such as oil from entering the inverter.
● As the inverter is a precision instrument, do not drop or subject it to impact.
● Use the inverter under the following environmental conditions. Otherwise, the
inverter may be damaged.
Temperature applicable for a short time, e.g. in transit.
● Do not install assemblies or components (e. g. power factor correction capacitors)
on the inverter output side, which are not approved from Mitsubishi.
● The direction of rotation of the motor corresponds to the direction of rotation
commands (STF/STR) only if the phase sequence (U, V, W) is maintained.
−10°C to +50°C (non-freezing)
90% RH or less (non-condensing)
−20°C to +65°C
Indoors (free from corrosive gas, flammable gas, oil mist, dust and dirt)
Maximum 1000m above sea level for standard operation. After that derate by 3% for
every extra 500m up to 2500m (91%)
5.9m/s² or less at 10 to 55Hz (directions of X, Y, Z axes)