General-purpose magnetic flux vector control
(Pr. 71, Pr. 80, Pr. 81, Pr. 800)
General-purpose magnetic flux vector control is the same function as the FR-E500 series. Se-
lect this control when the same operation characteristic is necessary. For other cases, select ad-
vanced magnetic flux vector control.
Number of motor
The above parameters can be set when Pr. 160 "User group read selection" = 0.
Set a value other than "9999" in Pr. 80 and Pr. 81.
If the following conditions are not satisfied, select V/f control since malfunction such as insuf-
ficient torque and uneven rotation may occur.
● The motor capacity should be equal to or one rank lower than the inverter capacity.
● Motor to be used is any of Mitsubishi standard motor, high efficiency motor (SF-JR, SF-HR
0.2kW or more) or Mitsubishi constant-torque motor (SF-JRCA, SF-HRCA four-pole 0.4kW
to 15kW). When using a motor other than the above (other manufacturer's motor), perform
offline auto tuning without fail.
● Single-motor operation (one motor run by one inverter) should be performed.
● The wiring length from inverter to motor should be within 30m. (Perform offline auto tuning
in the state where wiring work is performed when the wiring length exceeds 30m.)
● Permissible wiring length between inverter and motor differs according to the inverter
capacity and setting value of Pr. 72 "PWM frequency selection" (carrier frequency). (Refer
to page 3-12).
By selecting a standard motor or constant
torque motor, thermal characteristic and
motor constants of each motor are set.
Applied motor capacity.
Number of motor poles.
Advanced magnetic flux vector control
General-purpose magnetic flux vector
Adjust the output torque (current) of the motor
Parameters referred to
6 - 39