Changing the position and size of the AF area
position and size of the AF area. With [
• Perform these operations with the touch shutter function released.
• You can also display the AF area setting screen by touching the recording screen.
• You can use the [Custom] ([Focus / Release Shutter]) menu to set the display method
for the AF area according to your preference.
When you set [Metering Mode] to [
the AF area.
The position and size of the AF area cannot be changed in the Digital Zoom range.
When selecting [
• The AF area setting screen appears.
To change the AF area
Not available when [
• AF area with the same function as [
selected. Setting of the AF area is cleared when [MENU/SET] is pressed or [
Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
], or [
] in Auto Focus Mode is selected, you can change the
[Operation] → [Touch Settings] → [Touch AF]
] (spot-focusing), the metering target will move along with
] / [
] / [
[Motion Picture] → [AF Mode]
] or [
] and press
Pinch out /
] is selected.
Taking pictures with Auto Focus
], you can set the lock-on position.
To move the position of the AF area.
Enlarges/reduces the AF area in small steps.
Enlarges/reduces the AF area in large steps.
Resets the AF area back to the centre.
• If you press the button again, the frame size will be
reset to the initial setting.
] is displayed in the touched position, when the [
] is touched.