Selecting pictures from 4K burst file and saving
Select a picture with the [
• The same operation can be performed by touching [
• In the case of recording with [
Drag the slide bar to perform rough scene selection
• For information on how to operate the slide view screen, refer to
• If you touch [
scene in the 4K burst playback screen.
Drag to select the frame you want to save as a picture
• The same operation can be performed using
• The selected picture will be saved as a new picture in the JPEG format separate from the 4K
• The picture will be saved with recording information (Exif information), including its shutter
speed, aperture and ISO sensitivity information.
If you use [4K PHOTO Bulk Saving] in the [Playback] menu, you can bulk save 5 seconds'
worth of 4K recording.
Recording with the 4K Photo function and selecting pictures to save
] on the playback screen,
] ([4K Pre-Burst]), proceed to
] (or press the [Fn2] button), you can choose a
] to save the picture
4K Photo and Drive Settings
Slide view screen