Turning off the camera with the smartphone
When [Remote Wakeup] is set to [ON], the Bluetooth function continues to operate even after the
camera is turned off, thus causing the battery to drain.
Operating the shutter button of the camera using a
smartphone (remote recording)
Wireless connectivity required:
Connect to a smartphone
Operate the smartphone
If the camera is already connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth, select [
(iOS devices) Depending on the connection status of the smartphone, you may need to change the
connected device on the Wi-Fi setup screen. Follow the on-screen message on the smartphone to
change the setting.
• The recorded images are saved in the camera.
• Some settings are not available.
Setting the higher priority between the camera and smartphone to perform
[Setup] → [Wi-Fi] → [Wi-Fi Setup] → [Priority of Remote Device]
• The setting of this function cannot be changed while the connection is active.
Allows you to perform operations with both the camera and the smartphone.
• The camera's dial settings, etc. cannot be changed with the smartphone.
Allows you to perform operations only with the smartphone during remote
• The camera's dial can also be operated with the smartphone.
• To end remote recording, press any of the buttons on the camera to turn
on the screen, and select [Cancel].
Controlling with a Smartphone
] → [Remote