The monitor/viewfinder is turned off although the camera is turned on.
• If no operations are performed during the set time period [Auto LVF/Monitor Off]
activated, and the monitor/viewfinder turns off.
• When a hand or an object is close to the eye sensor, the monitor display mode could be switched
to viewfinder display mode.
It may flicker for an instant or the brightness of the screen may change significantly for an
• This occurs due to the aperture of the lens changing when the shutter button is pressed halfway, or
when the brightness of the subject changes. This is not a malfunction.
Cannot switch between the monitor and viewfinder when pressing [LVF] button.
• When it is connected to a computer or printer, the camera can display pictures on the monitor only.
Cannot view pictures. There are no recorded pictures.
• A card is not inserted in the camera.
• Has the file name of the picture been changed on a computer? If so, it cannot be played back on
→ It is recommended to use the "PHOTOfunSTUDIO" software
• Set [Playback Mode] to [Normal Play].
Red areas in pictures appear blackened.
• When the digital red-eye correction ([
→ We recommend closing the built-in flash, setting the flash mode to [ ], or setting [Red-Eye
Removal] to [OFF] before recording.
]) is operating, red areas may be blackened.
to write pictures from PC