Taking Pictures While Adjusting a Setting Automatically (Bracket Recording)
Bracket recording is disabled in the following cases.
• [Glistening Water], [Glittering Illuminations], [Handheld Night Shot], [Soft Image of a Flower]
(Scene Guide Mode)
• [Rough Monochrome], [Silky Monochrome], [Miniature Effect], [Soft Focus], [Star Filter],
[Sunshine] (Creative Control Mode)
• When recording using the flash (except for White Balance Bracket)
• When recording motion pictures
• When recording 4K photos
• When recording using [Post Focus]
• When [Multi Exp.] is set
• When using [Time Lapse Shot]
• When [Auto Shooting] of [Stop Motion Animation] is set to [ON]
About [More Settings] (step
[Single Shot Setting]
Not available for burst recording. When using burst recording, if you press and hold the shutter
button, recording will be performed continuously until a specified number of pictures are taken.
When taking pictures using Exposure Bracket after setting the Exposure Compensation value, the
pictures taken are based on the selected Exposure Compensation value.
Sets the number of pictures to be taken and the exposure compensation
] (Takes three pictures with an interval of 1/3 EV) to [
(Takes seven pictures with an interval of 1 EV)
Sets the order in which pictures are taken.
]: Takes one picture each time you press the shutter button.
]: Takes all the pictures set to be taken when you press the shutter
], [Sequence]: [0/–/+]
4K Photo and Drive Settings