You can take a picture even when Preview Mode is activated.
The range in which you can check the effect of a selected shutter speed is between 8 seconds
and 1/16000 seconds.
This mode cannot be used with [
Easily set aperture value / shutter speed for suitable exposure
(One Push AE)
When the exposure setting is too bright or too dark, you can use one push AE to achieve
a suitable exposure setting.
How to tell if the exposure is not adequate
• If the aperture values and shutter speed blink red when the shutter
button is pressed halfway.
• If the Manual Exposure Assistance
] when in Manual Exposure Mode.
• Assign [One Push AE] to the function button
(When exposure is not adequate) Press the function button
Change to appropriate exposure
In the following cases, suitable exposure cannot be set.
• When the subject is extremely dark and it is not possible to achieve adequate exposure by
changing the aperture value or shutter speed
• When recording using the flash
• Preview Mode
Taking pictures by setting the aperture value and shutter speed
] ([4K Pre-Burst]) of 4K Photo.
is anything other than