A Wi-Fi connection cannot be established. Radio waves get disconnected. Wireless access
point is not displayed.
General tips for using a Wi-Fi connection
• Use within the communication range of the wireless LAN network.
• Is any device, such as microwave oven, cordless phone, etc., that uses 2.4 GHz frequency
→ Radio waves may get interrupted when used simultaneously. Use them sufficiently away from
• When the battery indicator is flashing red, the connection with other equipment may not start or the
connection may be disrupted. (A message such as [Communication error] is displayed.)
• When this unit is placed on a metal table or shelf, the connection may not be established easily.
Use the camera away from metal surfaces.
About a wireless access point
• Check if the wireless access point to connect is in operating state.
• Check the radio wave condition of the wireless access point.
→ Perform the connection closer to the wireless access point.
→ Move the location or change the angle of the wireless access point.
• It may not display even if the radio waves exist depending on the setting of the wireless access
→ Turn off the wireless access point and then turn it back on.
• Is the network SSID of the wireless access point set not to broadcast?
→ It may not be detected when it is set not to broadcast. Enter and set the network SSID.
Alternatively, set the network SSID of the wireless access point to broadcast.
This unit is not displayed in the Wi-Fi setting screen of the smartphone.
• Try switching the ON/OFF of the Wi-Fi function in the Wi-Fi settings of the smartphone.
I am having a problem connecting to my Windows 8 PC. The user name and password are not
• Depending on the OS version, on Windows 8, for example, there are two types of user account
(local account/Microsoft account).
→ Be sure to set the local account and use the user name and password for the local account.