Connecting the camera to a smartphone compatible with
Bluetooth Low Energy
You can connect the camera to a smartphone via a Bluetooth connection.
You need to set up pairing (connection) for the first time only. When pairing is set up, a
Wi-Fi connection is made automatically.
(On the camera)
[Setup] → [Bluetooth] → [Bluetooth]
→ [SET] → [Pairing]
• The camera enters pairing standby mode and displays its
(On your smartphone)
Start "Image App"
• If a message is displayed indicating that the smartphone is searching for cameras, close the
Turn on the Bluetooth
Select the device name displayed on the camera's screen from the [Camera enable to
be registered] list
• Bluetooth connection between the camera and the smartphone will be made.
(For Android devices) A Wi-Fi connection will be made by selecting [Connection].
If you are using an Android device, follow the steps up to here to complete the setup.
Proceed to the steps below only if you are using an iOS device (iPhone/iPod touch/iPad).
• If [Wi-Fi Password]
purchase, [Wi-Fi Password] is set to [OFF])
• If [Wi-Fi Password] is set to [ON] on the camera, you need to install the profile.
Install the profile
• If the smartphone is locked with a passcode, enter the passcode to unlock the smartphone.
Exit the browser
Android: Android 5.0 or higher equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
(excluding those that do not support Bluetooth low energy)
iOS: iOS 9.0 or higher (excluding the iPad 2)
is set to [OFF] on the camera, select [Wi-Fi Setup]. (At the time of
Connecting the camera to a smartphone