Taking pictures with self-timer
Setting the self-timer operation
Select [Self Timer] and pressing
Select the self-timer operation with
The shutter is activated after 10 seconds.
The shutter is activated after 10 seconds and three pictures are taken at intervals of
approximately 2 seconds.
The shutter is activated after 2 seconds. This is also effective for preventing jitter when
pressing the shutter button.
After the self-timer indicator flashes, recording will start.
The focus and exposure are fixed when the shutter button is pressed halfway.
We recommend using a tripod.
It cannot be set to [
• When recording using [Bracket]
• When [Multi Exp.] is set
• When [Simultaneous Record w/o Filter] of [Filter Settings] is set to [ON]
This function is not available in the following cases:
• During motion picture recording
• When using [Time Lapse Shot]
• When [Auto Shooting] of [Stop Motion Animation] is set to [ON]
, and press [MENU/SET]
] in the following cases:
4K Photo and Drive Settings
Selecting a Drive Mode