About panorama picture playback
will start scrolling playback automatically in the
same direction as the recording.
• The following operations can be performed during scrolling
When the playback is paused, you can scroll forwards and backwards by dragging the screen.
When the scroll bar is touched, the playback position jumps to the touched position.
The zoom position is fixed to the W end.
The focus, exposure and White Balance are all fixed to optimal values for the first picture.
If the focusing or brightness of pictures recorded as part of a panorama picture after the first
picture are significantly different from those of the first picture, the panorama picture as a whole
(when all pictures are stitched together) may not have consistent focus and brightness.
Since several pictures are stitched together to create a panorama picture, some subjects may be
distorted or the joining portions of successively taken pictures that are stitched may be noticeable.
Panorama pictures may not be created or pictures may not be recorded properly when taking
pictures of the following subjects or when taking pictures in the following recording conditions:
• Subjects that have a continuous monotone or pattern (sky, beach, etc.)
• Moving subjects (person, pet, vehicle, waves, or flowers swaying in the wind, etc.)
• Subjects whose colours or patterns change quickly (such as an image appearing on a display)
• Dark locations
• Locations with a flickering light source (fluorescent lamp, candle light, etc.)
Recording panorama pictures (Panorama Shot Mode)
Start panorama playback / Pause