Select the focus range to combine and create a single picture
] on screen in step
• The same operation can be performed by pressing the [Fn1] button.
Choose a stacking method and touch it
[Range Merging] Combine the pictures with the selected focus position into one picture.
(When selecting [Range Merging])
Touch the focus point
• Select positions at two or more points.
• Focus points between the selected two positions will be
• Positions that cannot be selected, or that would produce an
unnatural result will be greyed out.
• Touch a position again to deselect it.
• If you drag the screen you can then continue to select positions.
Adjusting the focus after recording ([Post Focus]/[Focus Stacking])
of "Select the focus point and save the picture
Automatically select photos suitable for stacking and combine them into one
• Choose by giving preference to near-focus pictures.
• Perform the focus stacking and save the picture.
Select the position
Set/Clear the position
Select all positions (Before
Deselect All (After selecting
Combine and save picture
4K Photo and Drive Settings