Optimising the focus and brightness for a touched position
Touch the subject you want to optimise the brightness
• The AF area setting screen appears.
• The brightness optimisation position is displayed on the centre of
the AF area. The position follows the movement of the AF area.
• [Metering Mode] is set to [
• The AF area with the same function as [
• If you touch [
When the background has become too bright, etc., the
brightness contrast with the background can be adjusted by
compensating the exposure.
When recording with the Touch Shutter, the focus and brightness are optimised for the touched
position before recording takes place.
At the edge of the screen, the metering may be affected by the brightness around the touched
The [AF+AE] does not function in the following cases:
• When using the Digital Zoom
• When recording using [4K Live Cropping]
Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
[Operation] → [Touch Settings] → [Touch AF]
], which is used exclusively for the
] (touch [
] when [
Taking pictures with Auto Focus
] is displayed on the touched position.
] is set), the setting of [AF+AE] is cancelled.