• Burst pictures are saved as a single 4K burst file in the MP4 format.
• When [Auto Review] is enabled, the picture selection screen will be displayed
automatically. To continue recording, press the shutter button halfway to display
the recording screen.
• For information on how to select and save pictures from 4K burst files, refer to
To cancel the 4K Photo functions
, select [
• The operation can be cancelled by pressing the [
] ([Single]) or [
Battery drainage and camera temperature
If the surrounding temperature is high or 4K photos are recorded continuously, [
displayed and recording may be stopped halfway through. Wait until the camera cools down.
] ([4K Pre-Burst]) is set, the battery drains faster and the camera temperature rises.
(to protect itself, the camera may switch to [
] ([4K Pre-Burst]) only when recording.
Recording with the 4K Photo function and selecting pictures to save
Press the shutter button fully
• The camera adjusts the focus continuously when using Auto Focus.
Except when in Manual Exposure Mode, it also adjusts the exposure
• Images may not be displayed as smoothly as when recording with the
normal recording screen.
Approximately 1 second
Recording is performed
In situations where you want to lock focus and exposure, such as
when the subject is not at the centre, use [AF/AE LOCK].
4K Photo and Drive Settings
] button ( ) and then selecting
] ([4K Burst]))
] may be