To protect personal information, we recommend that you set a Wi-Fi password or a Wi-Fi
If names or birthdays are set in [Profile Setup] or in the [Face Recog.] function, keep in
mind that the camera and recorded pictures will contain personal information.
Be sure to pay special attention to the privacy, likeness rights, etc. of a subject and
take your own responsibility when you use the [Silent Mode], or use functions such
as writing the location information and changing the shutter noise, etc.
• Data containing personal information can be altered or lost due to malfunction, static
electricity, accidents, breakdowns, repairs, or other operations.
Panasonic will not be liable for any damage that occurs, direct or indirect, as a result
of the alteration or loss of data containing personal information.
When ordering repairs or transferring/disposing of the camera
• After you make a note of the personal information, perform [Reset Network Settings]/
[Delete account] to delete data containing personal information such as wireless LAN
connection settings that you registered or set in this unit.
• To protect your personal information, please reset the settings.
• Remove the memory card from the camera.
• When ordering repairs, settings may be returned to the initial purchase state.
• If the above operations cannot be performed because of a camera malfunction,
consult with the dealer or nearest Service Centre.
When transferring or disposing of your memory card, see "When disposing of/
transferring memory cards" in the previous section.
Uploading pictures to WEB services
• Pictures may contain personal information that can be used to identify the user, such
as titles, recording dates and times, and location information. Before uploading the
pictures to WEB services, check the pictures carefully for information that should not
Usage cautions and notes