Recorded pictures appear coarse, or there is interference.
• We recommend trying the following methods.
→ Lower ISO sensitivity (→101).
→ Either adjust [Noise Reduction] of [Photo Style] to a higher setting or set each item other than
[Noise Reduction] to a lower setting.
→ Set [Long Shtr NR] to [ON].
Subject appears skewed in pictures.
• If you take a picture of a moving subject in the electronic shutter mode, motion picture recording
mode, or 4K photo recording mode, the subject in the picture may be skewed in some cases.
This is characteristic of MOS sensors which serve as the camera's pickup sensors. This is not a
Brightness or colouring of recorded picture different from real life.
• When recording under fluorescent or LED lighting fixture etc., increasing the shutter speed may
introduce slight changes to brightness and colour. These are a result of the characteristics of the
light source and do not indicate a malfunction.
• When recording subjects in extremely bright locations or recording under fluorescent lighting, LED
lighting fixture, mercury lamp, sodium lighting etc., the colours and screen brightness may change
or horizontal striping may appear on the screen.
4K photo recording stops before finishing.
• When the ambient temperature is high or recording of the 4K Photo function is performed
continuously, the camera may display [
] and stop the recording. Wait until the camera cools