Setting up [Pull Focus]
Set the frames that specify the positions where the [Pull
Focus] starts (first position) and stops (second position).
Touch a subject (first position), drag your finger to the desired location (second position),
and release the finger.
• To cancel the frame settings, touch [
Assign [AF Mode] to a function button ([Fn1] - [Fn4])
Press the function button that [AF Mode] has assigned to at step
• If you press [DISP.] button before pressing [MENU/SET], the frame will return to the centre.
• To cancel the frame settings, press [MENU/SET].
A greater effect can be achieved by creating a striking contrast of focus between the start
and end positions, for example by shifting focus from the background to foreground, or vice
After setting focus, try to keep the distance between the subject and the camera constant.
When the camera fails to set the frame, it returns to the first position.
When [Pull Focus] is set to [ON]
• Auto Focus Mode will be switched to [
• If you take a picture, the Auto Focus operation [
When [Metering Mode] is set to [
(first position) of [Pull Focus].
This function is not available in the following cases:
• In Manual Focus
• When using the Digital Zoom
to move the frame, and press [MENU/SET] (First position)
] (Spot), the spot metering target is fixed at the start position
], a setting specially designed for [Pull Focus].
] will take place at the first frame position.
Recording motion pictures
Recording Snap Movies