Cannot be set when using Intelligent Auto Mode.
The image of a part of the screen can be enlarged or reduced approximately 3 to 6 times.
The image of the entire screen can be enlarged or reduced approximately 3 to 10 times.
Press the shutter button halfway
• The recording screen will be displayed.
• The same operation can be performed by pressing [MENU/SET].
When [Focus Switching for Vert / Hor] in the [Custom] ([Focus / Release Shutter]) menu is set, you
can set a position of the enlarged area of MF Assist for each direction of the camera.
Quickly adjusting the focus using Auto Focus
In Manual Focus, the focus can be set on the subject through Auto Focus.
• Auto Focus is activated at the centre of the frame.
• Auto Focus also works with the following operations.
– Pressing the [AF/AE LOCK] button to which [AF-ON] is
– Pressing the function button to which [AF-ON] is assigned
– Dragging the monitor and releasing your finger at the position
you want to focus on
• This function cannot be used when [4K Live Cropping] is set.
Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
Moves the enlarged area.
Pinch out /
Enlarges/reduces the screen in small steps.
Enlarges/reduces the screen in large steps.
Switches the enlarged display. (windowed/full screen)
Resets the area to be enlarged back to the centre.
Taking pictures with Manual Focus