Matching the brightness to the touched position ([Touch AE])
When the face of the subject appears dark, you can brighten the screen according to the
brightness of the face.
• The setting screen for the brightness optimisation position is
• [Metering Mode] is set to [
Touch the subject you want to optimise the brightness
• Touching [Reset] will bring the brightness optimisation position
back to the centre.
Cancelling the [Touch AE] function
This function is not available in the following cases:
• When using the Digital Zoom
• When recording with [High Speed Video]
• When recording using [4K Live Cropping]
• When [Touch AF] in [Touch Settings] of the [Custom] ([Operation]) menu has been set to
], which is used exclusively for the
Touch screen (Touch operations)