• The [AFS/AFF/AFC], [Sensitivity], [AF Mode], [Photo Style], [Filter Settings], [Metering
Mode], [Highlight Shadow], [i.Dynamic], [i.Resolution], [Diffraction Compensation],
[Stabilizer], [i.Zoom] and [Digital Zoom] menu items are common for both [Rec] and
[Motion Picture] menus. If a setting in one menu is changed, the setting with the
same name in other menu will also be changed automatically. For details, refer to the
corresponding item of the [Rec] menu.
• [Rec Format]
• [Rec Quality]
• [Snap Movie]
• [Continuous AF]
• [ISO Auto Upper Limit (Video)]
The shutter speed can be fixed to reduce the flicker or striping in the motion picture.
[Motion Picture] → [Flkr Decrease]
Settings: [1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / [OFF]
Level Shot function automatically detects the camera's tilt while recording motion pictures,
and horizontally corrects the recording motion picture so it will not be tilted.
[Motion Picture] → [Level Shot]
Settings: [ON] / [OFF]
If you record while walking, or if the camera's tilt is large, it may not be possible to horizontally
correct the motion pictures.
The angle of view becomes slightly narrow when motion picture recording starts.
Still pictures taken while recording motion pictures will not be horizontally corrected.
This function is not available in the following cases:
• When recording with [High Speed Video]
• When recording using [4K Live Cropping]
• When [Stabilizer] is set to [OFF]
• When [Rec Format] is set to [MP4], [Rec Quality] is set to [4K/100M/30p], [4K/100M/25p] or
• [Flkr Decrease]
• [Level Shot]
• [Wind Noise Canceller]
• [Zoom Mic]
Using Menu Functions