[Failed to connect wireless access point] / [Connection failed] / [No destination found]
• The wireless access point information set on this unit is wrong. Check the authentication type,
encryption type, and encryption key.
• Radio waves from other devices may block the connection to a wireless access point. Check other
devices that are connected to the wireless access point and devices that use the 2.4 GHz band.
[Connection failed. Please retry in a few minutes.] / [Network disconnected. Transfer stopped.]
• Radio waves from the wireless access point are getting weak. Perform the connection closer to the
wireless access point.
• Depending on the wireless access point, connection may be automatically disconnected after
specific time has passed. Reconnect the connection again.
• Change the access point to connect to in the smartphone Wi-Fi settings to this camera.
[Some pictures cannot be deleted] / [This picture cannot be deleted]
• Non-DCF pictures
and then use [Format] on the camera.
[Cannot be set on this picture]
• [Title Edit], [Text Stamp], and other functions cannot be used for pictures that are not compliant with
the DCF standard (→156).
[A folder cannot be created]
• A folder cannot be created because available folder numbers have been already assigned.
Save all necessary pictures to your computer or other devices and format the card (→27).
After you format the card, execute [No.Reset] in the [Setup] menu to reset the folder number to
[Please turn camera off and then on again] / [System Error]
• Turn the camera on again. (Consult the dealer or your nearest Service Centre if display still
cannot be deleted. Save needed data on a computer or other device,