You can erase unnecessary parts recorded on the pictures taken.
• The erasure operation can only be
performed by touching. [Clear Retouch]
automatically enables the touch
[Playback] → [Clear Retouch]
to select a still picture and press [MENU/SET]
Drag your finger over the part you want to erase
• The parts to be erased are coloured.
• Touching [Undo] will return the coloured part back to its previous
Erasing details (enlarging the display)
• On the touch screen, pinch out your two fingers to zoom in, and
pinch in your two fingers to zoom out.
• Dragging the screen allows you to move the enlarged part.
• This will bring you back to the operation of dragging your finger
over the part you want to erase. The part you want to erase can
be dragged even while the picture is enlarged.
Touch [Save] or press [MENU/SET]
Using Menu Functions