About the [LUMIX CLUB]
Acquire a "LUMIX CLUB" login ID (free).
• The service may be suspended due to regular maintenance or unexpected problems,
and service contents may be changed or added to, without prior notice to the users.
• The service may be stopped in whole or in part with a reasonable period of advance
Acquiring a new login ID ([New account])
[Setup] → [Wi-Fi] → [Wi-Fi Setup] → [LUMIX CLUB]
→ [Set/Add Account] → [New account]
• Connect to the network. Proceed to the next page by selecting [Next].
Select the method for connecting to a wireless access point, and set
• Proceed to the next page by selecting [Next].
• You can press
• Turn the zoom lever to the T side to enlarge the page display (x2 magnification).
• If you turn the zoom lever to the W side after enlarging the page, the page returns to its original
size (no magnification).
• You can use
• Press [Q.MENU/
Enter the password
• Enter any combination of 8 to 16 characters and numbers for the password.
• For details on how to enter characters, refer to "Entering Text"
Check the login ID and select [OK]
• The login ID (12-digit number) will be displayed automatically.
When logging in to the "LUMIX CLUB" with a computer, you only need to enter the numbers.
• Be sure to make a note of the login ID and password.
Refer to the "LUMIX CLUB" site for details.
to switch pages.
to move the position of the area to be enlarged.
] button to cancel the process without acquiring a login ID.
Using WEB services