Switching the Playback Method
Zooming in and viewing "Playback Zoom"
Move the zoom lever toward T side
Current zoom position
• Each time you move the zoom lever toward the T side, the
magnification increases through four levels: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, and
• You can also zoom in by quickly touching the display twice.
(If the display was enlarged, it returns to the same magnification
Viewing a list of pictures "Multi Playback"
Move the zoom lever toward W side
• Move the zoom lever toward the W side and you can switch the
display methods in the following order: 1-picture screen (full-
screen) → 12-picture screen → 30-picture screen → Calendar
screen. (Move the lever to the T side to return.)
• It is possible to switch the playback screen by touching the
]: 1-picture screen
]: 30-picture screen
• The screen can be switched gradually by dragging the screen up
• When you select a picture using the cursor button and press
[MENU/SET] on the 12-picture or 30-picture screen, the selected
picture is displayed on the 1-picture screen (full-screen). (When
you select a motion picture, it is automatically played back.)
Pictures displayed with [!] cannot be played back.
Enlarges/reduces the screen in large
Pinch out /
Enlarges/reduces the screen in small
Moves the enlarged area (during
Forwards/rewinds a picture while
maintaining the same zoom
magnification and zoom position
(during Playback Zoom).
Playing Back and Editing Pictures
]: 12-picture screen
]: Calendar screen