Select multiple frames from 4K burst files that you wish to combine. Parts of the image
that are brighter than the preceding frame will be superimposed on the preceding frame
to combine the frames into one picture.
[Playback] → [Light Composition]
to select the 4K burst files and press [MENU/SET]
Choose the combining method and press [MENU/SET]
[Composite Merging]: Selecting frames to combine
Drag the slide bar or use
• The selected frames are remembered, and the display goes to
the preview screen.
the following operations.
– [Next]: Lets you select more frames for combining.
– [Reselect]: Discards the frame selected immediately before
to select [Save], and then press [MENU/SET]
[Range Merging]: Selecting a range to combine
Select the frame of the first picture and then press [MENU/SET]
• The selection method is the same as in step
Select the frame of the last picture and then press [MENU/SET]
Select [Yes] at the confirmation screen and press [MENU/SET]
• Pictures are saved in JPEG format. Recording information (Exif information) of the first frame
such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity are also registered.
to select items and press [MENU/SET] to perform
and lets you select a different image.
to select more frames to combine (up to 40 frames)
to select the frames to combine
of [Composite Merging] setting.
Using Menu Functions