Select the focus point and save the picture ([Post Focus])
On the playback screen, select the image with the
] icon and press
• The same operation can be performed by touching [
Touch the focus point
• If there are no pictures with the focus on the selected point, a red
frame will be displayed, and pictures cannot be saved.
• The edge of the screen cannot be selected.
• You can make fine adjustments to the focus by dragging the
slide bar during enlarged display. (The same operation can be
• The selected picture will be saved as a new separate file in the JPEG format.
Adjusting the focus after recording ([Post Focus]/[Focus Stacking])
] to save the picture
Selects focus point
• No selection can be made while display is enlarged.
Enlarges the display
Reduces the display (when in enlarged display)
Switches to [Focus Stacking] operation
In-focus portions are highlighted with colour. ([Peaking])
• Switches in order of [
Saves the picture
4K Photo and Drive Settings
] → [