Recording Snap Movies
You can specify the recording time in advance and record motion pictures casually like
you take snapshots. The function also allows you to shift a focus at the start of recording
and add fade in/out effects in advance.
• Motion pictures will be recorded with [FHD/20M/25p] in [MP4].
• Using the smartphone/tablet app "Panasonic Image App", you can combine motion
pictures recorded with the camera. Music can be added and various editing operations
can be performed when you combine them. In addition, you can send the combined
motion picture to a web service.
[Motion Picture] → [Snap Movie] → [ON]
• Press the shutter button halfway to exit the menu.
Press the motion picture button to start
Elapsed recording time
Set recording time
• Immediately release the motion picture button after
• You cannot stop motion picture recording in the
middle. The recording will stop automatically when the
set recording time has elapsed.
Deactivating Snap Movie
Set [Snap Movie] to [OFF].
Recording motion pictures