Confirming and changing login ID and password ([Set Login ID])
To use a previously acquired login ID, confirm your ID and password.
To change the "LUMIX CLUB" password on the camera, access the "LUMIX CLUB" website from your
smartphone or PC and change the "LUMIX CLUB" password in advance.
[Setup] → [Wi-Fi] → [Wi-Fi Setup] → [LUMIX CLUB]
→ [Set/Add Account] → [Set Login ID]
• The login ID and password are displayed.
• The password is displayed as " ".
Select the item you wish to change
Enter your login ID or password
• For details on how to enter characters, refer to "Entering Text"
• Enter the new password you have created on your smartphone or PC into the camera.
To set the same login ID for the camera and the smartphone
Setting the same login ID on this unit and your smartphone is convenient for sending
images on this unit to other devices or WEB services.
When either this unit or the smartphone has acquired the login ID
Connect this unit to the smartphone
From the "Image App" menu, set the common login ID
• After connecting this unit to the smartphone, the setup screen for a common login ID
may appear when you display the playback screen.
When this unit and the smartphone have acquired different login IDs
Change the login ID and password of either device.
• To change the camera's login ID and password:
Using WEB services