The Wi-Fi connection is not recognising my PC.
The camera cannot be connected to Mac computer/Windows PC via Wi-Fi connection.
• By default, the Wi-Fi connection uses the default workgroup name of "WORKGROUP". If the name
of the workgroup has been changed, it will not be recognised.
→ Select [PC Connection] in the [Wi-Fi Setup] to change the workgroup name to match that of your
• Please confirm login name and password are correctly typed.
• When the system time of a computer connected to a camera differs severely from that of the
camera, the camera cannot be connected to the computer in some OSs.
→ Please confirm clock set and world time of the camera matches with time, date and time zone in
the computer. When both settings do not match severely, please match them.
Images cannot be transmitted to the WEB service.
• Confirm that the login information (login ID/user name/email address/password) is correct.
It takes time to transmit an image to the WEB service.
Transmission of the image fails midway. There is an image that could not be transmitted.
• Is the size of the image too large?
→ Transmit after dividing the motion picture with [Video Divide] (→220).
→ Reduce the image size at [Size] (→248), and then send.
• It may take longer time to transmit when distance to the wireless access point is far.
→ Transmit closer to the wireless access point.
• File format of the picture that can be sent differs depending on the destination.
I have forgotten the password for the Wi-Fi.
→ Execute the [Reset Network Settings] in the [Setup] menu.
However, the information you have set on the [Wi-Fi Setup] or [Bluetooth] will be reset.