Adjusting the focus after recording
([Post Focus]/[Focus Stacking])
You can record 4K burst pictures while changing the focus point and then select a focus
point after recording. This function is best for non-moving subjects.
4K burst recording with
automatic focus shift
• To record pictures, use a UHS Speed Class 3 card.
• We recommend using a tripod to perform [Focus Stacking].
Recording using [Post Focus]
to select [ON] and press [MENU/SET]
[Post Focus] icon
• You can also set it to [ON] by pressing the [
Focus] icon ([
Determine the composition and press the shutter
• Auto Focus activates and automatically detects the focus point
on the screen.
• If there is no focus point on the screen, the Focus indicator ( )
blinks and you cannot record.
From halfway pressing the shutter button to completion of recording
• Do not change the distance to subject or the composition.
Touch the desired focus
4K Photo and Drive Settings
Finished picture has the
desired focus point
] button (
to select a [Post