You can load Envelope DL and Envelope Com 10 in the cassette 2.
The address is automatically rotated and printed according to the envelope's direction by specifying with the
printer driver properly.
• Printing of envelopes from the operation panel or from a PictBridge (Wireless LAN) compliant device is
• Do not use the following envelopes. They could jam in the machine or cause the machine to
• Envelopes with an embossed or treated surface
• Envelopes with a double flap
• Envelopes whose gummed flaps are already moistened and adhesive
1. Prepare envelopes.
• Press down on all four corners and edges of the envelopes to flatten them.
• If the envelopes are curled, hold the opposite corners and gently twist them in the opposite
• If the corner of the envelope flap is folded, flatten it.
• The envelopes may jam in the machine if they are not flat or the edges are not aligned. Make sure
that no curl or puff exceeds 0.1 inch (3 mm).
• Do not flatten the leading edge of envelopes. Otherwise, the printing position may shift out of
2. Pull out the cassette 2 from the machine.