Copying Label Side of Disc
You can copy the label of an existing BD/DVD/CD and print it on a printable disc.
• You cannot print on 3.15 inches / 8 cm printable discs.
• Do not attach the disc tray or place the printable disc until the message asking you to set them is
displayed. Doing so can damage the machine.
Make sure machine is turned on.
2. Flick HOME screen and tap
Using the Operation Panel
3. Tap Copy label to disc label.
The print area setting screen is displayed.
4. Specify print area.
A. Tap to specify the outer circle.
B. Tap to specify the inner circle.
C. Tap to finalize to specify the print area.
• Measure the outer and inner diameters of the printing surface of the printable disc and make sure
you set a value smaller than the measured value for the outer diameter, and a value larger than
the measured value for the inner diameter.