Setting the Stapling Margin
The procedure for setting the margin width and the staple side is as follows:
1. Select Margin from the pop-up menu on the
2. Set the margin width and the staple side
If necessary, set the Margin width, and select a stapling position from the Stapling Side list.
• The printer automatically reduces the print area depending on the staple position margin.
• Depending on the Two-Sided setting in the Layout pop-up menu, the Stapling Side that can be
3. Complete the setup
When you execute print, the data is printed with the specified margin width and staple side.
• When borderless printing is enabled, Margin and Stapling Side appear grayed out and are