Changing Settings in Admin Password Sheet
• You cannot change the settings when using the direct connection (access point mode).
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select printer in Printers:.
3. Click Configuration... button.
4. Click Admin Password button.
The Admin Password sheet is displayed.
5. Change or check settings.
1. Use admin password
Sets an administrator password with privileges to set up and change detailed options. To use this
feature, select this check box and enter a password.
• The password should consist of 4 to 32 alphanumeric characters. The password is case-
sensitive. Do not forget the password you set.
Enter the password to set.
3. Password Confirmation:
Enter the password again for confirmation.
6. Click OK.