Image Corrections and Color Adjustments
You can correct images and adjust colors using the scanner driver.
• When image correction or color adjustment is applied to items without moire, dust/scratches, or faded
colors, the color tone may be adversely affected.
• Image correction results are not reflected in the trial scan screen.
• Screens may vary depending on the application.
• Selectable settings depend on Kind settings.
• Scanning may take longer than usual when image correction or color adjustment is applied.
When Image Adjustment is set, the brightness of the specified portion of the image is optimized. Images
can be adjusted according to the automatically detected item type or the specified item type. The result
of the adjustment will be reflected in the entire image.
Image Adjustment will not be applied.
Applies Image Adjustment by automatically detecting the item type. It is recommended that you
normally select this setting.
Applies Image Adjustment suitable for photos.
Applies Image Adjustment suitable for magazines.
Applies Image Adjustment suitable for text documents.