This function displays printer information such as the remaining ink amount, the status, and detailed
You can also connect to the ink purchase site or support page, and use Web Services.
This function allows you to set and execute the printer utility functions such as cleaning.
This function allows you to change the printer settings such as the quiet setting, the energy saving
settings, and the print settings.
This function allows you to specify the AirPrint settings, such as position information.
Web service connection setup
This function allows you to register to Google Cloud Print or IJ Cloud Printing Center, or delete a
This function allows you to specify the administrator password and SSL/TLS settings of certificate
for encrypted communication.
• The password is specified to the machine serial number at the time of purchase.
For the password, refer to
• The following character restrictions apply to the password that you change:
• Set the password by using 4 to 32 characters.
• The allowed characters are single-byte alphanumeric characters.
• For security reasons, we recommend you use 6 and more alphanumeric characters.
System info and LAN settings
This function allows you to check the system information and to change the LAN settings.