Before Using PIXMA/MAXIFY Cloud Link
First, check the following content:
If you plan to use the web service to print documents, be sure to check these
• Printer Specifications
◦ The printer must support a color LCD monitor.
◦ Your printer may not support the scan function.
◦ The printer must support the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center.
Some models do not support this function. To check whether your model supports this function, see
"Models that Support Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center".
• Network environment
The printer must be connected to a LAN and to the Internet.
If your printer is not connected to a LAN, see here and set one up.
For information on the LAN and Internet settings, see the manual of your network devices or contact the
• The user will bear the cost of Internet access.
Registering Printer Information to PIXMA/MAXIFY Cloud Link
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
THE BASIC LIBRARY FUNCTIONS
Written by: Philip Hazel
Email local part: ph10
Email domain: cam.ac.uk
University of Cambridge Computing Service, Cambridge, England.
Copyright (c) 1997-2008 University of Cambridge All rights reserved.
THE "BSD" LICENCE
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that
the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of the University of Cambridge nor the name of Google Inc. nor the names of their
contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND