Printing Your Printer Registration ID
• Some models do not support this function.
To add a printer by using Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, you will need a Printer registration ID.
From the operation panel of this printer, print the URL of the authentication site and your Printer
registration ID. The procedure is as follows:
1. Check that the printer is connected to the Internet
• To use this function, you must connect this printer to the Internet.
If your model has color LCD monitor
2. From the home window, select
service connection setup -> IJ Cloud Printing Center setup -> Register with this
3. In the registration confirmation window, Select Yes
4. In the print settings, select the display language
If your model has monochrome LCD monitor
2. On the printer operation panel, select the
service setup -> Connection setup -> IJCloudPrintingCtr -> Register w/ service
Web service setup -> Web
Setup button, and then select Web