Copying Two Pages onto Single Page
When you select 2-on-1 copy for Layout in Copy, you can copy two original pages onto a single sheet of
paper by reducing each image.
Tap Settings on the Copy standby screen to display the print settings screen and select 2-on-1 copy for
Select 2-on-1 copy and tap OK.
If you tap Advanced with 2-on-1 copy selected, you can specify the orientation and the order of the
• When you select Orientation: Portrait and Left to right:
• When you select Orientation: Portrait and Right to left:
• When you select Orientation: Landscape and Top to bottom:
• When you select Orientation: Landscape and Bottom to top:
After selecting the order, you can select whether you use the preview screen. If you tap ON, the preview
screen is displayed so that you can check the orientation.
• If Device memory is full. Cannot continue process. appears on the touch screen when scanning, set
the print quality to Standard and try copying again. If the problem is not resolved, set the print quality to
Draft and try copying again.
• This function can be used in combination with Two-sided copy.
If you use this function in combination, you can copy four original pages on one sheet of paper. In this
case, two original pages are copied on each side of paper.