Select the page size of the loaded paper.
3. Type (Media type)
Select the media type of the loaded paper.
4. Print qlty (Print quality)
Select print quality according to the original.
5. Border (Bordered/Borderless print)
Select bordered or borderless print.
6. Photo fix
Select No correction, Auto photo fix, or Fade restoration.
• When No correction is selected, the machine prints the scanned image without correction.
• When Auto photo fix is selected, the machine corrects the scanned image automatically.
• When Fade restoration is selected, the machine corrects the scanned image that have faded
7. By tapping, you can preview an image of the printout on the preview screen. Flick the photo to
change the display.
appears on the photo, the printed photo may not be scanned properly. Rescan the printed
8. Touch Color button for color printing, or Black button for black & white printing.
The machine starts printing.
• If the printed photo was not scanned properly, the confirmation screen asking you if you continue
printing is displayed. By tapping Yes, the machine starts printing. If you rescan the photo, tap No
and scan the photo again.